As an assisted living resident at Meadow Ridge Senior Living, you will enjoy a comfortable, engaging lifestyle that includes a safe and secure environment. Our team is committed to learning and delivering on what your specific needs are. Our seniors quickly learn that our staff is dedicated to making you feel at home. We provide assistance with healthcare, personal care, household tasks, and planning of social and recreational events. Our seniors receive the quality care they deserve while maintaining their independence.
At Meadow Ridge Senior Living, located in Golden Valley, MN, assisted living residents enjoy home-cooked meals that are freshly cook every day. Our residents look forward to their daily meals because they are delicious and our staff serves our seniors so they can enjoy their meal times with their friends in our dining area. We have a chef on staff 7 days per week, where 3 scrumptious and tasteful meals are offered each day.
Our Activity Director partners with our residents to learn specific interests and requests to build an engaging and fun Monthly Activity Calendar that allows all seniors to participate in events that they have helped transpire! Our seniors love participating in our activities because we ensure our activities cater to their requests and that each activity builds enjoyable memories amongst our community.
Our staff and management team collaborate together to ensure our residents have a wide variety of activities that range from, live musical performances, celebrating birthdays and holidays, and recreational and educational programs. Meadow Ridge Senior Living also has a company bus that allows for fun outings that are pre-planned. Whether our seniors are transported over to the local ice-cream shop or park we make sure the experience is fun, interactive and safe.
- Nursing Care Management
- Personal Pendant Call System – There will be a minimal charge for each use
- 7 days week continental breakfast, lunch & dinner in dining room
- Weekly housekeeping & linen change – Approximate time of ½ hour
- Complementary Dish Network – Approximately 30 channels
- Transportation for scheduled shopping and outings
- Staff planned activity programs & events
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Health & Wellness Clinic
- 24-hour access to staff
- Okay checks daily
- On-site maintenance for apartments
Ala Carte Services
- Round-trip escort service
- Pendant call
- Security & safety checks
- Guest meals
- Meals delivered to apartments – Prior notification required
- Additional housekeeping services available
- Guest suite
- Beauty & barber services
- Second occupant
- Bathing & shower assistance
- Initial Assessment — Nursing Director completes a health assessment to determine the most effective and economical service plan that will define the resident’s needs, schedule of services and financial obligations.
- Home Health Aide Packages – The price is based on number of visits per day and the maximum hours of service included.
- Medication Packages — Appropriate for clients who have few care needs, yet need assistance with medication compliance. Prices are based on number of visits per day.
- Medication Set-up — A nurse places medications in individualized, labeled containers for client. The service includes coordination with the physician and pharmacy for medication orders, compliance assessment, response to medications and consultation with resident or responsible party as needed.
- Medication Change — A nurse will adjust the medications to comply with the revised medication order, and reset the resident’s labeled containers.
- Nurse Visit — Nurse will provide services ordered by the physician and agreed to in the service plan. Nurse can also be available for phone consultations during evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Home Health Aide Visit — A Home Health Aid will provide supportive services identified in your service plan.
To say that the process of finding a good landing nest for your parents is anything other than arduous, is an understatement! Available Senior Living facilities are beyond capacity for the baby boomer generation. However, along came Meadow Ridge, an [+]Click Here for more testimonials